Reliable Van & Storage is a leader in the moving & storage industry, both domestically and internationally. Our reputation and customer service have consistently held us at the top for decades.
We are continuing to grow and evolve as a company - always responding to critical business and consumer needs. We know people constitute our most important asset. We believe whole heartedly that people hold the key to achieving our business objectives and our overall success.
We are constantly looking for high energy, highly motivated talent with the passion to win, and are excited by the opportunity to be part of a family owned business. If you are seeking an organization that is big enough for you to build a career, yet still maintains a warm family atmosphere, Reliable Van & Storage is the place to be.
We are located at 550 Division Street Elizabeth NJ 07201. 5 minutes off of exit 13a on the NJ Turnpike.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Class A & B DriversWe have openings for both over the road and local drivers. Drivers are required to assist in the pack and load of household goods.Must have verifiable professional household goods moving experience with good safety, customer service and claims ratings.
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew and checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned.
- Collect delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes.
- Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
- Secure cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers.
- Drive trucks to weigh stations before and after loading and along routes to document weights and to comply with state regulations.
- Drive trucks with capacities greater than 3 tons, including tractor-trailer to transport and deliver products, or other materials.
- Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collect payment for services when required.
- Inventory and inspect goods to be moved to determine quantities and conditions.
Corporate Account SalesGeneral Summary
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage sales and pipeline
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Solid negotiation, interpersonal, presentation and closing skills
- Excellent image and ability to sell to high level executrices
- Solid computer skill
- Prior experience in corporate sales a must
- Computer skills are essential as our sales team perform all their estimates and reports via technology. We supply an IPAD and all required software. Solid knowledge of Microsoft office suite required.
- You must have an Automobile and we provide an allowance for such use.
- Suitable candidate must have a winning personality and appearance
- You will provide estimates on the cost of a household move directly to the customer. Normally you will visit customers during the day time. However during the busy summer months some evenings and weekends will be required.
- We will provide you with all the training required for this position. We provide the leads and appointments.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage your schedule
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Good interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Solid computer experience
Client Service Co-ordinators
Requires highly motivated individual with a strong multi-tasking personality.
Prior relocation/ transportation knowledge a plus
Excellent phone presence as you will be speaking to our customers directlyApply Now
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following tasks.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Performs minor repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Complete required paperwork documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Assists in the repair and adjustment of equipment.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Assists senior technician in the completion of project work.
- Assists with service calls for breakdowns.
- Performs other maintenance related work as required.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards.
- Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.