Apply at Reliable Van And Storage
Class A & B Drivers
We have openings for both over the road and local drivers. Drivers are required to assist in the pack and load of household goods.Must have verifiable professional household goods moving experience with good safety, customer service and claims ratings.
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew and checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned.
- Collect delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes.
- Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
- Secure cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers.
- Drive trucks to weigh stations before and after loading and along routes to document weights and to comply with state regulations.
- Drive trucks with capacities greater than 3 tons, including tractor-trailer to transport and deliver products, or other materials.
- Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collect payment for services when required.
- Inventory and inspect goods to be moved to determine quantities and conditions.
- All applicants must submit a MVR Report dated no more than 14 days old at time of submission of your applications.
- Driver friendly tractor purchase program available.