Apply at Reliable Van And Storage
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform a variety of tasks...
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Performs minor repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Complete required paperwork documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Assists in the repair and adjustment of equipment.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Assists senior technician in the completion of project work.
- Assists with service calls for breakdowns.
- Performs other maintenance related work as required.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards.
- Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position.
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.