No business owner sets out to waste money, but that’s exactly what some end up doing thanks to our state’s less-than-favorable business taxes. If you’re looking for more affordable pastures, the New Jersey commercial movers of Reliable Van & Storage have some tips to share!
In recent years, we’ve noticed a trend in where NJ business owners are relocating:
- North Carolina
Read more about why these states are so attractive, and then reach out to our New Jersey office movers for a free moving quote.
Benefit #1: Lower Business Tax Burden
Did you know that New Jersey ranks 48th on the list of best states for state business tax? Only Oregon and Delaware score worse! That’s according to the Tax Foundation, a nonprofit organization that researches the nationwide business climate.
Unsurprisingly, the three states named above rank much better:
- North Carolina: 4th best for corporate income tax
- Nevada: 25th best for corporate income tax
- Florida: 6th best for corporate income tax
With a significantly lower tax burden, you’ll have more money to invest back into your business—whether that’s for resources, technology, or more favorable wages to attract top talent.
Benefit #2: Great Amenities for Your Employees
Speaking of attracting top talent… these states have another major advantage: they’ve got plenty of entertainment options for individuals and families of all stages of life! Decent weather, a host of outdoor activities, and diverse populations make each of these states a great place to live.
You’ll have little trouble hiring and retaining the best personnel with entertainment options like these:
- North Carolina: Cape Hatteras, the Great Smoky Mountains, the Outer Banks, Clingmans Dome, the Biltmore, NASCAR Hall of Fame, and Linville Gorge
- Nevada: The Hoover Dam, Lake Tahoe, skiing, Spencer Hot Springs, Valley of Fire State Park, Burning Man, Cathedral Gorge, and Las Vegas
- Florida: beaches, golfing, theme parks, surfing, sailing, Kennedy Space Center, the Everglades, and the Florida Keys
Need Help Moving Your Company? We’re Reliable!
For over 86 years, Reliable Van & Storage has helped business owners move throughout the country. The destinations have changed over the decades, but our commitment to excellence hasn’t! If you’re interested in relocating to one of these states, let our New Jersey business movers take care of it. We offer:
- Dedicated Move Coordinators and Project Managers
- Detailed Computerized Inventory Listing
- Exclusive “Load-to-Go” Color Code and Placement
- Electronic and Computer Shipping
- Fine Art and Sculpture Moving
- Modular Furniture Disassembly/Reassembly
- Warehousing and Commercial Storage
Let Us Handle Your Employee Relocations, Too
Beyond our office moving expertise, we’re prepared to take care of your employee relocations as well! As a family-owned business for four generations, we understand the stresses of a household move, and we’ll help your employees make the transition as smoothly as possible.
We’re one of the original charter agents of Allied Van Lines (formed in 1928!), and our Allied network offers all the moving services your employees could need:
- Packing Supplies
- Full-Service Packing
- Furniture Wrapping and Padding
- Household Storage
- Custom Crating
Best of all? Our project coordinators can work directly with your HR department to take care of all your employee relocations at once.
Learn more about how easy your business move could be with family-owned, BBB-accredited Reliable Van & Storage! Call us today to speak with an expert interstate mover, or fill out our online form to request your free, no-pressure cost estimate.
Subscribe to Reliable Van And Storage's Blog